Maker Nexus Steering Committee
(Redirected from Steering Committee)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Steering Committee
Current information about the executive committee is on our web site.
- November 2017: First meeting of what was to become Maker Nexus. Eric Hess, Robert Smith, Regina Sakols, Kirsten Winklebauer, Jim Schrempp
- December 2017: James Pistorino joins the steering committee.
- January 2018: MN incorporated as non-profit in California. First board: Eric Hess, president; Jim Schrempp, vice president; Robert Smith, secretary; James Pistorino, treasurer; Regina Sakols, Operations. Kirsten Winklebauer is on steering committee as social media manager.
- February 2018: James Pistorino leaves board.
- March 2018: Heidi Stern joins board as treasurer.
- May 2018: Ben Klemme joins advisory board.
- July 2018: Kirsten Winklebauer leaves steering committee, remains an active advisor.
- July 2018: Jesse Johnson joins the board of directors.
- December 2018: Bill Drake joins the board of directors.
- March 2019: Cara Stoneburner joins the board of directors.
- March 2019: Don Landwirth joins the board of directors.
- October 2019: Heidi Stern leaves the board of directors.
- October 2019: Barbara Clemmensen joins the board of directors as treasurer.
- January 2019: Craig Colvin joins the board of directors as a member.