Jump to navigation Jump to search
We have some software available on some computers in the makerspace.
- Vetric V-Carve: Available on 2 computers for members to generate cut files for the ShopBot (a limited feature version is available for members to run at home to prepare their files for generating a cut file)
- GIMP: For editing photographs
- Adobe Creative Suite: Available on 8 computers, thanks to a generous donation from Adobe.
- Inkscape: A vector oriented graphics program. Useful for creating files for the laser cutters.
- Fusion 360: A 3D parametric CAD program for making 3D models. Can then be printed on our 3D printers.
- Wilcom Hatch Digitizer: Available on 1 computer to create design files for the embroidery machine.
- Wilcom TruSizer software: Converts an embroidery design file into a stitch file for the Baruden.