Fusion 360 learning
(Redirected from Fusion 360 video)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists interesting videos about Fusion 360.
- Very basic, make your first model. Oriented around model railroading.
- Fusion 360 Tutorial for Absolute Beginners. This three-part series (about 1 hour total) shows modeling of a simple assembly with attention to best practices, including use of parametric modeling capabilities. The same Youtube channel includes over 400 other instructional videos on Fusion 360 plus some on other CAD/CAM topics.
- A beginner walk through of making a pretty complex model of a coffee pot.
- Beginner to advanced this is a course outline created by a mechanical engineer. Includes lesson plans and sample models.
- Arduino enclosure being designed, start to finish. This is a great video to see an expert use the software. Well worth a watch.
- A complex part modeled more simply than you would expect.
- Udemy has a really good Fusion360 course: Fusion360 for hobbyists and woodworkers
- Use Fusion360 to create laser cutter files. A short video of a design and export session to create a laser cut laptop stand.
Good Beginner Projects
- Make a nut and bolt in Fusion 360
- Make a doorstop in Fusion. This demonstrates a number of good techniques.
- Quick example of surface modeling.
- An advanced look at surface modeling vs solid modeling and why you might want to use one or the other - or both!
- Working with STL files, like you might download from places on the web. These come into Fusion as meshes.
- Making Gears with a standard add-in
- Using joints and animation