Baby Lock Éspire Sewing Machine
Computerized Sewing machine with:
- 53 utility stitches
- 4 alphabets
- 112 decorative stitches
- Drop-in bobbin
- Free arm
- Lateral stitch (straight and zig-zag only)
- Needle up/down setting
- Automatic thread cutter
- One-step button hole
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable needle position
- Semi-automatic threading
- Removable accessory storage
- Sewing Spec:
- Bobbin Size L
- 7 mm maximum stitch width
- Electrical spec:
- 120V ~ 60Hz 1A
- LAMP MAX 12V 5W
MN Asset Details
For any sewing machine:
- Keep your eye on the needle while sewing.
- Keep your fingers away from all moving parts. Do not touch handwheel, thread takeup levers, needles etc.
- Do not let anything obstruct the moving parts: foot pedals, levers, needles, etc.
- Use care when pushing or pulling fabric when sewing so you do not deflect the needle and cause it to break. Broken needles fly unpredictably and may travel long distances.
- Remove pins before the machine sews over them. They blunt or dull the needle and can causing timing problems.
- Make sure the needle isn't moving, is at it's highest point, and the take-up lever is up before you remove fabric to avoid needle deflection.
- Avoid loose clothing or long sleeves that might get caught in the work.
- If a needle becomes bent or breaks, report it.
- Turn off the power switch when:
- Operation is complete
- Replacing or removing the needle or presser foot
- Leaving the machine unattended
- Turn off the power switch and unplug the cord for these situations:
- Power failure during use
- Servicing the machine
We have the ESP model of the BabyLock Éspire, not the newer, fancier BLSR model.
Manuals for the ESP model are not readily available, but the Brother PC6000 is actually the same machine, so those manuals are linked here:
A hard-copy Service Manual is also available.
Materials, Tooling, Accessories
Tips & Tricks
The foot pedal is optional. If it is not plugged in, the machine is controlled by the start stop button on the head above the needle.
Back to MN-S_Textiles Equipment List